The event is cancelled in Östersund 2020.
Take part of the nail-biting drama on the shooting range from the stands or position yourself just a pole-thrust away from the biathletes and enjoy the atmosphere in our track areas. No matter where you decide to take part of the competitions we ensure you a great experience.
- Online through our partner AXS.
- Do you have trouble with your online purchase contact AXS Call Center at +46 771 45 46 00.
When purchasing via AXS Call Center a service fee of 50SEK will be added.
- Over the counter at the Tourist Office, Visit Östersund, Rådhusgatan 44 Östersund.
Opening hours for Visit Östersund: Monday-Friday 11 am – 5 pm (Service fee 20 SEK will be added).
- At the entrance, with reservation for sold out sections. (Service fee 20 SEK will be added).
Grand Stand & Track areas
See the map over the Swedish National Biathlon Arena, on the map you can see the grandstand and the track areas in relative to the tracks and the shooting range. Grand Stand have no seating. One section of the Grand Stand have a designated area for wheelchair accessibility. Tickets to Grand Stand also gives you access to the track areas.
Dogs are only allowed in the track areas and due to the risk of smoke disturbing/affecting the athletes – BBQs are not allowed on the area, you can find more useful information before your visit here.
The arena opens up 2 hour before competition start and close around 2 hours after last goal passage.
Grillsvängen & Solsidan* – Only a short bit from the stands you find our track areas Grillsvängen and Solsidan. These areas are perfect if you want close contact with the biathletes and cheer for them as they pass.
Despite the name (BBQ-turn, in English) it’s not allowed to start your own BBQ on the area, due to the risk of smoke disturbing the athletes.
- Biathlon buffet: In this package you will get entrance to the grand stand, barbeque buffet in the big tent and if you are an adult you can choose the package deal with 2 beer or wine. Non alcoholic alternatives will be available. When you buy this ticket you are guaranteed a reserved seat at the public tent. You can choose to buy this package offer here.
- VIP-tickets. Read more here.
- Tickets for Kids 0-12 years old is ordered at the entrance. Kids who want to eat Biathlon buffet pay at the public tent, no need for presale.
- Groups, with orders of at least 30 tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special accessability needs, read more here or contact email@example.com
- Seniors have half price. Bring your Age- or retirement certification to show at the entrance to the arena.
- Students have half price. Student card required, be prepared to show the card at the entrance to the arena.
- FanClubs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket terms and conditions
Tickets may not be returned or refunded once purchased.
Lost tickets will not be replaced.
If the date of an event is moved, the ticket is instead valid on the new date of the event.
If an event is cancelled due to reasons over which the organiser has no control (Force Majeure), the ticket will not be replaced or refunded.